Roof Storm Damage - Insurance Claim Services
If your roof has suffered storm damage, whether from a hurricane in Florida or a N'or Easter in Massachusetts, it is important that you repair the damage as quickly as possible. Your roof provides your home with its first line of protection from the elements and any damage to it could result in an increase in damage to your home.
Roof storm damage due to mother nature is something that troubles a homeowner and many times, you aren't sure of how to handle the insurance claim. Often roof storm damage is not visible to the naked eye and partnering with a reputable roofing contractor who understands all the issues is beneficial.
All Weather Tite Roofing has handled over 50 roof storm damage insurance claims for homeowners in the past two years. We have been successful at getting our customers the insurance payments for which they are entitled by working with the insurance adjuster or public adjuster. If you have experienced roof storm damage or damage to your home's exterior due to weather related incidents, we can help you receive the proper amount of money needed to deal with the situation correctly.
Tips for homeowners:
- Be sure to hire a high quality roofing contractor that has experience dealing with insurance claims and has your best interests in mind. They know the insurer's language and can work on your behalf.
- Be wary of any fly-by-night roofing companies that always pop up any time there is a large storm or natural disaster.
- Never meet with the insurance adjuster alone. An experienced roofing contractor who knows the codes and laws around storm damage can help the adjuster understand what damage has occurred to your home's exterior and what is needed to fix it.
- Make sure that the contractor's scope of work is equivalent to the adjuster's scope of work. If you involve contractor right away, you will be more likely to receive an insurance payment large enough to have the job done it its entirety
- Understand your homeowner's policy as thoroughly as possible. Although most policies give you up to two years to file a claim, know what your policy provides and don't wait! The sooner you file the claim, the sooner you can have the damage repaired and avoid secondary damage.
- You should know how the insurance payments work with your carrier. Be sure you are collecting the entire amount of the claim.
- Claims for roof storm damage resulting from acts of mother nature should not increase your rates.
If you do find roof storm damage, let All Weather Tite partner with you to help you through the insurance claim process, including negotiating the correct scope of work required to fix the damage the right way the first time. After the agreed scope of work, All Weather Tite will expertly install your new products for the amount stated by your insurance carrier. The only out of pocket expense to you is your insurance deductible and any additional upgrade work you choose to have completed.
All Weather Tite Roofing offers the quality and integrity needed to do the job you expect at the price you are quoted. We take pride in our work and will not be satisfied until the customer is satisfied.
We’ve found that customer reviews are very helpful in keeping our business thriving. We would truly appreciate a review from you!
Select your preferred site to leave a review or comment. Options are listed below with direct links to our listing.