Roof Storm Damage - Insurance Claim Services
If your home has suffered roof storm damage, it is important that you have the damage repaired as quickly as possible. Because your roof provides your home with its first line of protection from the elements, any damage to it could result in an increase in damage to your home.
Roof storm damage due to mother nature is something that troubles a homeowner and many times, you aren't sure of how to handle the insurance claim. Often roof storm damage is not visible to the naked eye and partnering with a reputable roofing contractor who understands the issues is a benefit.
All Weather Tite Roofing has handled over 50 insurance claims for homeowners in the past two years. We have been successful at getting our customers the insurance payments for which they are entitled by working with the insurance adjuster directly. If you have experienced roof storm damage, or damage to your home's exterior due to weather related incidents, we can help you receive the proper amount of money needed to deal with the situation correctly.
Tips for homeowners:
- Be sure to hire a high quality roofing contractor that has experience dealing with insurance claims and has your best interests in mind. They know the language and can work on your behalf.
- Be wary of any fly-by-night roofing companies that always pop up any time there is a large storm or natural disaster.
- Never meet with the insurance adjuster alone. An experienced roofing contractor who knows the codes and laws around storm damage can help the adjuster understand what damage has occurred to your home's exterior and what it will take to fix it.
- Make sure that the contractor's scope of work is equivalent to the adjuster's scope of work. If you get the contractor involved right away, you will more likely get what you need to get the job done it its entirety
- Understand your homeowner's policy as thoroughly as possible. Although most policies give you up to two years to file a claim, know what your policy provides and don't wait! The sooner you file the claim, the faster you can get the damage repaired.
- You should know how the insurance payments work with your carrier. Be sure you are collecting the entire amount of the claim.
- Claims for acts of mother nature resulting in roof storm damage should not increase your rates.
If you do find roof storm damage, let All Weather Tite guide you through the insurance claim process, including negotiating the correct scope of work required to fix the damage the right way the first time. After the agreed scope of work, All Weather Tite will expertly install your new products for the amount stated by your insurance carrier. The only out of pocket expense to you is your insurance deductible and any additional upgrade work you choose to have completed.
All Weather Tite Roofing offers the quality and integrity needed to do the job you expect at the price you are quoted. We take pride in our work and will not be satisfied until the customer is satisfied.
We’ve found that customer reviews are very helpful in keeping our business thriving. We would truly appreciate a review from you!
Select your preferred site to leave a review or comment. Options are listed below with direct links to our listing.